Search Europe Cruises
Showing results - of Sailings for Europe view all
Contact your All-Travel Europe Cruises Expert today!
We are here for you Before, During and After Your Vacation
The allure of Europe lies in its timeless landscapes, quiet country roads, storied history and mesmerizing architecture. Discover treasures of medieval villages perched on hillsides cloaked with dark forests. Listen to fountains splash in sunny squares or waves sweeping the shore. Walk along old pilgrimage routes past roadside crosses and tiny chapels or follow in artists’ footsteps through seaside towns and glittering resorts. Pass through gates of a mighty châteaux looming on impossible cliffs and stone doorways leading to flower-filled courtyards. Follow ancient Roman roads around majestic snow-capped peaks and listen to cowbells clank across Alpine meadows. Meander past olive groves, vineyards and fields of sunflowers. Savor famous wines in lively cafés or gather picnic offerings of olives, cheeses and cured meats. Marvel at ancient architecture and hidden passageways. Contemplate masterpieces of art in monastery cloisters and magnificent cathedrals. Get lost in the romance and scenery that makes Europe a destination to relish.
- Cruise Through a System of Awe-Inspiring Fjords - The Scandinavian countries of northern Europe feature bountiful fjords so vast and expansive they’ll take your breath away. Some of the favorites include Aurlandsfjord, Sognefjord and Geirangerfjord, and many itineraries will take you right into the heart of them. Cruisers can take a seat on their verandahs or out on deck for a dramatic show of cascading waterfalls, refreshing mountain air and lush green vegetation as they sail through the calm waters once dominated by the Vikings.
- Get a Front-Row Seat for the Northern Lights - The Northern Lights are a truly spectacular performance put on by Mother Nature that few people get the chance to see. There’s no better way to witness these vibrant colors dance across the sky than from the deck of a cruise ship! This awe-inspiring natural occurrence happens when charged particles from the sun penetrate the earth’s magnetic shield causing electrons in the atoms to move to a higher state of energy. When the electrons drop back down to a lower state of energy, they release what’s called a photon, which are the lights we witness in the sky.
- Climb the Rooftops of Stockholm for Panoramic Views - The Sensational Rooftop Walk & Stockholm’s Old Town is such a uniquely epic shore excursion! Enter the Old Parliament Building and take the elevator up to the top floor and, via the attic, step out into the open. Buckle up with a safety harness and take your first steps along the narrow rooftop path offering fantastic views and fascinating stories that your guide will share en route.
- Enjoy a Cold Brew at the Guinness Factory - World-renowned Guinness Beer has a factory in Dublin, Ireland. And if you’re traveling on certain cruises, they offer a shore excursion that will give you the ultimate Guinness experience.
- Discover the Secrets of Lake Loch Ness - I’m sure you’ve heard legend of Lake Loch Ness and its mysterious resident, the Loch Ness Monster. Explore the area and you’ll also have the chance to visit the 14th-century Urquhart Castle on the edge of the loch that boasts of being one of the most picturesque areas in Scotland. Then head to Cawdor Castle; a truly beautiful medieval castle with exceptionally lovely gardens.
- Witness The Cascading Seven Sisters Waterfall - Located along Geirangerfjord is an awe-inspiring natural beauty. The Seven Sisters Waterfall in Norway features seven different streams of clear, cascading water, free falling roughly 820 feet from a rocky cliff. The Seven Sisters is a truly spectacular sight, perfect for a photo opportunity and some fresh air!
Travel Insurance with AIG Travel Guard
We have plans. Lots of them. Why? So you can easily find the one that fits. And with our plans, it’s not just about coverage. It’s about unique services. Lost your bag? We can help track it with Bag Trak®. Or we can cover your losses if it isn’t found. It’s simple. We have the coverage options and assistance services you want for your globetrotting travels. Read More
Future Cruise Credits What to know
Covid-19 Testing Be prepared for travel!
Do you, your loved ones or people you know need a COVID-19 test, but don’t want to wait for an appointment or in a long line? Would you prefer to take a simple saliva test in the comfort of your own home — and receive the most reliable results delivered within 24 - 36 hours? ImmunitiRx is your solution! Read More
Covid-19 Important Travel Updates and News