Helpful Quick Links
- FAA Flight Delay Info
- U.S. Customs Service Alerts
- CDC – Traveler’s Health
- TSA – Permitted & Prohibited Items
- Currency Conversion
- Create a Currency Conversion Cheat Sheet
- Time Zones
- International Dialing Codes
- Electric Power Around the World
- Metric Conversion Calculator
- Weather Forecasts Around the World
- Listing of Festivals Around the World
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites List
International Travel - Passport and Visa Information:
- Confirm each passenger’s passport validity and possible visa requirements prior to departure.
- Passports must be valid for a minimum of six (6) months beyond return date back into the U.S.
- It is recommended to have at least three (3) blank passport pages prior to departure.
- Please note that the State Department no longer offers additional pages for passports.
- Make two photocopies of all your travel documents in case of emergency.
- Click here for specific visa/passport information by country.
Domestic Travel - I.D. Information:
- A government issued photo I.D. is required; driver’s license, military I.D. or valid passport.
- Click here to visit U.S. Department of State - Traveler’s Checklist.
- Click here to enroll in S.T.E.P. - Smart Traveler Enrollment Program.
- For U.S. Citizens - Passport and International Travel information, Click here.
- For U.S. Citizens - Visa information and more, Click here.
- For Non-U.S. Citizens - Please check with the appropriate consulate pertaining to your specific travels.
- For Visa Services, Click here.
Travel Vaccinations / Health Precautions
- Investigate recommended vaccinations and health precautions and discuss with your physician.
- Click here to visit U.S. Department of Health and Human Services - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Consider purchasing supplemental health insurance if your health plan does not cover you overseas. Click here.
- All-Travel always recommends that travelers purchase travel and medical insurance. Please contact your All-Travel Consultant to assist you.
- All-Travel always recommends that travelers notify their banks and credit card companies of dates and travel plans prior to departure. Click here for information about using cash, debit/credit cards, ATMs abroad.
Travel Insurance with AIG Travel Guard
We have plans. Lots of them. Why? So you can easily find the one that fits. And with our plans, it’s not just about coverage. It’s about unique services. Lost your bag? We can help track it with Bag Trak®. Or we can cover your losses if it isn’t found. It’s simple. We have the coverage options and assistance services you want for your globetrotting travels. Read More
Future Cruise Credits What to know
If you are holding on tight to your Future Cruise Credits (FCCs) waiting for the perfect time and itinerary to put them back in use, many of them expire soon! Now is a great time to check the status of your FCC with an All-Travel Travel Advisor. Read More
Covid-19 Testing Be prepared for travel!
Do you, your loved ones or people you know need a COVID-19 test, but don’t want to wait for an appointment or in a long line? Would you prefer to take a simple saliva test in the comfort of your own home — and receive the most reliable results delivered within 24 - 36 hours? ImmunitiRx is your solution! Read More
Covid-19 Important Travel Updates and News
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak worldwide. Your safety and well-being is our top priority. As the situation continues to evolve, we understand that you may have concerns about your current and future travel plans. Our travel advisors are available to discuss any questions you may have and options that may be available to change your travels Read More
Real ID Deadline Extension
Starting on May 3, 2023 travelers who elect to use a state-issued driver’s license at Transportation Security Administration (TSA) airport checkpoints must ensure that they are Real ID-compliant, which is designated by a star in a circle in the upper right corner of the license. Read More