Know Before you Go
Know Before you Go
Helpful Quick Links
- FAA Flight Delay Info
- U.S. Customs Service Alerts
- CDC – Traveler’s Health
- TSA – Permitted & Prohibited Items
- Currency Conversion
- Create a Currency Conversion Cheat Sheet
- Time Zones
- International Dialing Codes
- Electric Power Around the World
- Metric Conversion Calculator
- Weather Forecasts Around the World
- Listing of Festivals Around the World
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites List
International Travel - Passport and Visa Information:
- Confirm each passenger’s passport validity and possible visa requirements prior to departure.
- Passports must be valid for a minimum of six (6) months beyond return date back into the U.S.
- It is recommended to have at least three (3) blank passport pages prior to departure.
- Please note that the State Department no longer offers additional pages for passports.
- Make two photocopies of all your travel documents in case of emergency.
- Click here for specific visa/passport information by country.
Domestic Travel - I.D. Information:
- A government issued photo I.D. is required; driver’s license, military I.D. or valid passport.
- Click here to visit U.S. Department of State - Traveler’s Checklist.
- Click here to enroll in S.T.E.P. - Smart Traveler Enrollment Program.
- For U.S. Citizens - Passport and International Travel information, Click here.
- For U.S. Citizens - Visa information and more, Click here.
- For Non-U.S. Citizens - Please check with the appropriate consulate pertaining to your specific travels.
- For Visa Services, Click here.
Travel Vaccinations / Health Precautions
- Investigate recommended vaccinations and health precautions and discuss with your physician.
- Click here to visit U.S. Department of Health and Human Services - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Consider purchasing supplemental health insurance if your health plan does not cover you overseas. Click here.
- All-Travel always recommends that travelers purchase travel and medical insurance. Please contact your All-Travel Consultant to assist you.
- All-Travel always recommends that travelers notify their banks and credit card companies of dates and travel plans prior to departure. Click here for information about using cash, debit/credit cards, ATMs abroad.
Real ID Deadline
Starting on October 1, 2020 travelers who elect to use a state-issued driver’s license at Transportation Security Administration (TSA) airport checkpoints must ensure that they are Real ID-compliant, which is designated by a star in a circle in the upper right corner of the license. Learn More