Know Before you Go
Know Before you Go
Helpful Quick Links
- FAA Flight Delay Info
- U.S. Customs Service Alerts
- CDC – Traveler’s Health
- TSA – Permitted & Prohibited Items
- Currency Conversion
- Create a Currency Conversion Cheat Sheet
- Time Zones
- International Dialing Codes
- Electric Power Around the World
- Metric Conversion Calculator
- Weather Forecasts Around the World
- Listing of Festivals Around the World
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites List
International Travel - Passport and Visa Information:
- Confirm each passenger’s passport validity and possible visa requirements prior to departure.
- Passports must be valid for a minimum of six (6) months beyond return date back into the U.S.
- It is recommended to have at least three (3) blank passport pages prior to departure.
- Please note that the State Department no longer offers additional pages for passports.
- Make two photocopies of all your travel documents in case of emergency.
- Click here for specific visa/passport information by country.
Domestic Travel - I.D. Information:
- A government issued photo I.D. is required; driver’s license, military I.D. or valid passport.
- Click here to visit U.S. Department of State - Traveler’s Checklist.
- Click here to enroll in S.T.E.P. - Smart Traveler Enrollment Program.
- For U.S. Citizens - Passport and International Travel information, Click here.
- For U.S. Citizens - Visa information and more, Click here.
- For Non-U.S. Citizens - Please check with the appropriate consulate pertaining to your specific travels.
- For Visa Services, Click here.
Travel Vaccinations / Health Precautions
- Investigate recommended vaccinations and health precautions and discuss with your physician.
- Click here to visit U.S. Department of Health and Human Services - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Consider purchasing supplemental health insurance if your health plan does not cover you overseas. Click here.
- All-Travel always recommends that travelers purchase travel and medical insurance. Please contact your All-Travel Consultant to assist you.
- All-Travel always recommends that travelers notify their banks and credit card companies of dates and travel plans prior to departure. Click here for information about using cash, debit/credit cards, ATMs abroad.
The All-Travel Difference
With the guidance of our global travel advisors and first-hand experience, we are able to customize every aspect of your vacation. We create travel packages that exceed expectations and we have been doing it for over three decades! We invite you to discover what you’ve been missing. Read More