Europe is a continent of enchanting beauty and endless variety. From the legacy of the ancients to medieval castles to the dynamic cultures of today, travelers find a fascinating blend of influences everywhere they go. Our global travel experts have explored the countries of Europe – both old and new. There is no one favorite. Each brings its own uniqueness and experience. Let us show you all that Europe has to offer through guided vacations, river cruises, independent “City Breaks” and self-drive vacations custom tailored to show you the Europe of your dreams, at a pace of your choosing. Read More
Quick Links & Search
Why not Europe?
Europe encompasses an area of 3,930,000 square miles, stretching from Asia to the Atlantic, and from Africa to the Arctic. European countries welcome more than 480 million international visitors per year, more than half of the global market, and 7 of the 10 most visited countries are European nations.
It's easy to see why - a well preserved cultural heritage, open borders and efficient infrastructure makes visiting Europe a breeze, and rarely will you have to travel more than a few hours before you can immerse yourself in a new culture, and dive into a different phrasebook. Although it is the world's smallest continent in land surface area, there are profound differences between the cultures and ways of life in its countries.
Must-visits include France, Italy, Germany, Spain, and the United Kingdom. Don't let your sense of adventure fail you by missing out on Scandinavia, Greece, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, or the microstates of Andorra, Liechtenstein and Luxembourg. For a more exotic European adventure, be sure to tour the Balkans.
- Amsterdam — canals, Rembrandt and red lanterns, the epicentre of liberal attitudes
- Berlin — the capital of reunited Germany since 1990, it was divided by force for 45 years during the Cold War and has emerged as a international cultural centre and an area of rapid development since the fall of the Berlin Wall
- Copenhagen - Capital of Denmark is a beautiful city which sits in two islands: Zealand and Amager.
- Istanbul — the only major city to span two continents and a fascinating melting pot of East and West
- London — Britain's vibrant capital, a true 'global city'
- Madrid - Spain's capital city
- Moscow — Europe's largest city is famous for its nightlife and the iconic Kremlin
- Paris — the capital of romance (and France) on the banks of the Seine
- Rome — the eternal city of seven hills and two thousand seven hundred years of history
Covid-19 Testing Be prepared for travel!
Do you, your loved ones or people you know need a COVID-19 test, but don’t want to wait for an appointment or in a long line? Would you prefer to take a simple saliva test in the comfort of your own home — and receive the most reliable results delivered within 24 - 36 hours? ImmunitiRx is your solution! Read More
Covid-19 Important Travel Updates and News
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak worldwide. Your safety and well-being is our top priority. As the situation continues to evolve, we understand that you may have concerns about your current and future travel plans. Our travel advisors are available to discuss any questions you may have and options that may be available to change your travels Read More
Real ID Deadline Extension
Starting on October 21, 2021 travelers who elect to use a state-issued driver’s license at Transportation Security Administration (TSA) airport checkpoints must ensure that they are Real ID-compliant, which is designated by a star in a circle in the upper right corner of the license. Read More