Why Choose All-Travel for Your Corporate Travel Needs?
- Personalized corporate travel service
- Access to excellent air, hotel and car rates
- Dedicated All-Travel agent who will work closely with your company and help keep costs low
- 24-hour service
- Monitoring of seat requests and changing fares
- We are way above other agencies when it comes to customer service, providing services above and beyond just quoting fares
Personalized Service from Experienced & Knowledgeable Agents
All-Travel offers personalized business travel management from experienced corporate specialists who know how to save you money. Your company will be paired with a specific travel consultant who has full access to thousands of negotiated hotel and airfare rates, and who is customer service driven. Our team of corporate travel specialists is trained to secure your travel arrangements at the lowest available rates.
Providing the Lowest Rates & Informing Our Clients
While most agencies have access to the same airfares, our travel consultants are very adept at finding you the lowest rate through careful fare construction for both domestic and international flights. When appropriate, alternate flight schedules will be recommended in order to reduce costs. We believe that informed clients make profitable decisions and strive to be your advocate through the entire travel process. All Travel also will help you form a company travel policy, if you don’t already have one, and ensure that all travelers follow your company’s travel policies and procedures.
Available When You Need Us
Whether you are located in another part of the country or locally, our extended business hours, as well as access to our 24-hour service exclusively available to our business travelers, allow you the ability to reach our team of corporate specialists when your local agency is closed.
Contact All-Travel to discuss your corporate travel needs and let us show you how we can control your travel expenses and deliver the professional service your company and employees deserve!
Founded in 1984 by Eric Maryanov, All-Travel is a privately held full service professional travel management corporation. Headquartered in West Los Angeles, CA, All-Travel employs nearly 20 travel consultants with annual sales exceeding $30 million dollars. About 45% of the company’s business comes from corporate travel clients, ranging from small individual business travelers to mid-sized and large companies, with home offices around the United States and throughout the world.
A frequently asked question
- Why should I use a travel agent when I can do it myself, either directly through the airlines or on the internet? - Despite the advent of direct booking capabilities by the airlines and Internet travel sites, 85% of all travel continues to be booked through a travel agent. A recent study by Consumer Reports shows that millions of passengers who book direct are getting a bad deal for their travel dollar. Up to 40% of the flying public pays too much for their travel, hundreds of dollars more than they should to fly the exact same route, same seat, same plane, same class of service, same everything. A good travel agent can help a consumer wade through the thousands of airline and tour fares that are out there and provide unbiased, objective counseling on all of the options available. We are experts in understanding the intricacies of the system and helping you take full advantage of them. We provide a one-stop shopping service for all your travel needs, whether it is an airline ticket, car rental, hotel, tour package, or cruise.
Covid-19 Testing Be prepared for travel!
Do you, your loved ones or people you know need a COVID-19 test, but don’t want to wait for an appointment or in a long line? Would you prefer to take a simple saliva test in the comfort of your own home — and receive the most reliable results delivered within 24 - 36 hours? ImmunitiRx is your solution! Read More
Covid-19 Important Travel Updates and News
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak worldwide. Your safety and well-being is our top priority. As the situation continues to evolve, we understand that you may have concerns about your current and future travel plans. Our travel advisors are available to discuss any questions you may have and options that may be available to change your travels Read More
Real ID Deadline Extension
Starting on October 21, 2021 travelers who elect to use a state-issued driver’s license at Transportation Security Administration (TSA) airport checkpoints must ensure that they are Real ID-compliant, which is designated by a star in a circle in the upper right corner of the license. Read More