There is plenty of fun to be had onshore, but your time onboard will be just as exciting. Our lineup of daily activities and events were all created with U in mind.
- PAINT AND WINE - On days we’re docked in a picture-perfect location, head to the top deck for a painting class and create your very own masterpiece. You bring your artistic side. We’ll bring the wine and supplies.
- MIXOLOGY CLASS - What’s the secret for getting the smoke-infused flavor into your smoky bourbon cocktail? Our master bartenders will show you.
- CHEF'S COOKING CLASSES - Join our Chef as he takes you through a multi-course cooking class. Afterwards, you’ll enjoy the fruits of your labor. Or the appetizers, entrees and desserts.
- SILENT DISCO - If you’ve never been, now is the time. Our resident DJ runs the party and everyone wears headphones in sync with the music. But just take them off to chat with your friends. It’s sophistication meets party jams.
- STAY CONNECTED - A week without Wifi sounds terrifying and we’d never do that to you. Onboard, you’ll enjoy complimentary Wifi access all across the ship. You’ll also have access to news and info through a free PressReader app so you can keep up with the world. If you so choose.
- YOGA - Find your center with a complimentary morning top-deck yoga session, led by the ship’s wellness coach. The views are sure to help with the meditation.
Travel Insurance with AIG Travel Guard
We have plans. Lots of them. Why? So you can easily find the one that fits. And with our plans, it’s not just about coverage. It’s about unique services. Lost your bag? We can help track it with Bag Trak®. Or we can cover your losses if it isn’t found. It’s simple. We have the coverage options and assistance services you want for your globetrotting travels. Read More
NEW Travel Rules For Citizens and Non-Citizens Traveling to the US
On November 8th, a number of travel changes will be implemented impacting both citizens and non-citizens traveling to the U.S. from international destinations. The most significant change for U.S. citizens is a new policy that unvaccinated individuals will be required to show a negative COVID-19 test taken within one day of departure to the U.S. This is a change from the previous three day requirement, which remains in place for vaccinated travelers. Read More
Future Cruise Credits What to know
If you are holding on tight to your Future Cruise Credits (FCCs) waiting for the perfect time and itinerary to put them back in use, many of them expire soon! Now is a great time to check the status of your FCC with an All-Travel Travel Advisor. Read More
Covid-19 Testing Be prepared for travel!
Do you, your loved ones or people you know need a COVID-19 test, but don’t want to wait for an appointment or in a long line? Would you prefer to take a simple saliva test in the comfort of your own home — and receive the most reliable results delivered within 24 - 36 hours? ImmunitiRx is your solution! Read More
Real ID Deadline Extension
Starting on May 3, 2023 travelers who elect to use a state-issued driver’s license at Transportation Security Administration (TSA) airport checkpoints must ensure that they are Real ID-compliant, which is designated by a star in a circle in the upper right corner of the license. Read More