Crystal River Cruises
Featuring expertly curated itineraries, Crystal River Cruises will offer the hallmarks of the all-inclusive Crystal experience – six-star service, world-class dining, and enriching shore-side adventures. Spacious suites with exquisitely designed interiors and elegant public rooms will punctuate Crystal’s entry into worldwide river cruising.
The 70-suite luxury river yachts, which will be built by German shipyard Lloyd Werft, will surpass current and planned river boats or ships, and be the first in the industry to feature exceptional amenities and itinerary highlights including:
- 250 square-foot guest suites with walk-in wardrobes, American king size beds and bathrooms with double vanities
- Two 500 square-foot Penthouse Suites with added comforts and conveniences
- Spacious public areas, including Palm Court with dance floor and glass domed roof and a well-appointed fitness center and spa
Taking advantage of its large suites to avoid multiple packing and unpacking with pre and post hotel stays as it is common with other river operators, Crystal’s new river vessels will deploy itineraries that maximize time in port for meaningful shore-side excursions and experiences. This will afford Crystal guests virtually front-row access to some of Europe’s most charming cities and always guarantee the award-winning Crystal service and dining experiences without the hassle and uncertainties of local hotel services and standards. Crystal’s itineraries will also intentionally deviate from traditional river cruise routes to avoid congestion of other vessels in port.
Top Ten Reasons to sail with Crystal River Cruises
- All-inclusive, all-suite ships with king-size beds
- European butler service in every room category
- The largest suites on Europe’s rivers
- Twice the number of crew per guest than the industry average
- The most spacious ships carrying 45% fewer guests
- Michelin-inspired cuisine—fresh lobster, Dover sole—prepared à la minute, plus caviar
- Flexible open-seating dining in multiple restaurants plus 24-hour room service
- An abundant choice of shore excursion options in every port
- Private luxury motor coaches with free Wi-Fi
- The youngest fleet in the river cruise industry
Crystal will dedicate a portion of each cruise to sailing along some of the most picturesque rivers in central Europe – including destinations such as France, Germany, Switzerland, Holland, Belgium, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, Serbia, Romania and Bulgaria – during daytime hours, allowing travelers to relish the extraordinary scenery. This timing also affords guests the opportunity to enjoy the nightlife in select destinations with port overnights, which will often present inclusive culinary experiences ashore at Michelin-starred restaurants and local eateries, and exclusive evening events and entertainment.