The All-Travel Difference
We have been in the travel industry for over 30 years; we know all vacations are not the same. With the guidance of our global travel experts and first-hand experience, we are able to customize every aspect of your vacation. We create travel packages that exceeds our clients’ expectations and we have been doing it for over three decades! We invite you to discover what you’ve been missing. These are some of the difference that makes All-Travel unique.
- All-Travel Offers Better Prices; First. We are a proud member of Signature Travel Network - a consortium of over 6,000 travel professionals whose combined buying power of over $5 billion dollars brings you the most competitive prices and exceptional value. We can offer luxury cruise savings up to 75%, free cabin upgrades, extra added amenities, special accommodations, complimentary private shore excursions and much more. For example, how about a free daily breakfast for two at any of our over 800 partnered hotels worldwide. In addition, because of our preferred status with our travel and cruise partners, we can offer special rates not published anywhere on the web! We stand by our price match guarantee!
- Roll Out The Red Carpet and Experience All-Travel’s VIP Status. Our agents ensure you get where you want to go on a timely basis and have the connections and network to make it happen. We are here for you to provide timely, insightful, professional guidance along the way.We have a comprehensive list of destination specialists, tourism partners including luxury and boutique hotels, cruise lines and tour operators which allows us to offer unique excursions, private tastings and other exclusive events.
- All-Travel Agents Are Destination Experts. Our agents are travelers themselves and invest ample time and resources into learning. Each agent averages 21 years of travel industry experience. We save you time and stress by doing the research for you. Coming up with the best possible vacation experience for our clients makes us happy and is what drives us all-the-while offering hidden amenities only industry experts have access to.
- Experience and Trust. We pride on our A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau. We are thankful and gracious for the numerous awards we have won in the past and are excited to continue our success in helping our clients plan their best vacation! We retain a 92.4% customer satisfaction rating through our destination and product expertise. We seek to provide friendly and highly-personalized service before, during, and after travel. The average person plans a vacation once every year. Our luxury travel consultants do it many times a day. We will always provide a better experience than you will get doing it yourself through an online booking engine.
- Peace of Mind. At All-Travel, creating personal connections is our credo. We are travel advocates during the entire travel process! We counsel our clients on the best suppliers, pricing and destinations. Best of all, we are there in case of emergency. You can be on hold on the phone for several hours if something happens. When the unexpected occurs derailing your plans, All-Travel is there to make things right. We are here to help every step of the way.
Best Price Guarantee
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE AT ALL-TRAVEL! Our goal is to find you the best available price at the time of booking! The All-Travel Best Price Guarantee is available to travelers who have booked a cruise, escorted vacation or vacation package with All-Travel. If you find a lower rate on another website within 48 hours of your purchase, you must call and notify your travel consultant within that 48 hour period AND send an email with the current URL or web site link that includes the lower price. We will match price anyone.
The guarantee only applies to the cost of the cruise, including port charges and does not apply to flights, land components, amenities, extras or other components or portions that are not part of the cruise-only rate. The low price guarantee does not include group, charter, incentive, meeting, convention, consolidator, age related, past guest or interline rates. If the lower rate price is sold out then the rate guarantee does not apply. If a booking is made within the penalty period of a cruise line then the guarantee does not apply. This penalty period is established by the cruise line and charges may be assessed by the cruise line for revised bookings.
In order to qualify, the lower price MUST be current , available for booking at the time you contact All-Travel and available to the general public. Price must be for the same ship, sailing date and cabin category, or the same vacation package tour operator, dates and destination. Claims are eligible only if the lower rate is allowable within the vendor guidelines. Any additional fees charged by the other agency such as booking, service, shipping or handling fees will adjust the final price. Approved requests will take 7 – 10 business days to process credit.
Void where prohibited by law. All Travel reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Low Price Guarantee at any time without prior notice or liability. Any cancellation of this program will be effective upon removal of marketing links, images and references to the Lowest Price Guarantee.
All of us at All-Travel work hard to bring you the best service out there, and we have been recognized repeatedly for our achievements, receiving the Travel Weekly Magellan Award and TravelAge West Trendsetter Award, among others. We have also been named a top producing agency for suppliers such as Regent Seven Seas Cruises, Club Med, Apple Vacations and more.
Travel Insurance with AIG Travel Guard
We have plans. Lots of them. Why? So you can easily find the one that fits. And with our plans, it’s not just about coverage. It’s about unique services. Lost your bag? We can help track it with Bag Trak®. Or we can cover your losses if it isn’t found. It’s simple. We have the coverage options and assistance services you want for your globetrotting travels. Read More
NEW Travel Rules For Citizens and Non-Citizens Traveling to the US
On November 8th, a number of travel changes will be implemented impacting both citizens and non-citizens traveling to the U.S. from international destinations. The most significant change for U.S. citizens is a new policy that unvaccinated individuals will be required to show a negative COVID-19 test taken within one day of departure to the U.S. This is a change from the previous three day requirement, which remains in place for vaccinated travelers. Read More
Future Cruise Credits What to know
If you are holding on tight to your Future Cruise Credits (FCCs) waiting for the perfect time and itinerary to put them back in use, many of them expire soon! Now is a great time to check the status of your FCC with an All-Travel Travel Advisor. Read More
Covid-19 Testing Be prepared for travel!
Do you, your loved ones or people you know need a COVID-19 test, but don’t want to wait for an appointment or in a long line? Would you prefer to take a simple saliva test in the comfort of your own home — and receive the most reliable results delivered within 24 - 36 hours? ImmunitiRx is your solution! Read More
Real ID Deadline Extension
Starting on May 3, 2023 travelers who elect to use a state-issued driver’s license at Transportation Security Administration (TSA) airport checkpoints must ensure that they are Real ID-compliant, which is designated by a star in a circle in the upper right corner of the license. Read More