Europe Express Sightseeing Tours
Sightseeing excursions are a vital part of any vacation. Save yourself time and money while traveling by pre-arranging your excursions. In order to make things as convenient as possible for our you, Europe Express and All-Travel have compiled a selection below of exciting sightseeing tours for you to consider including in your next itinerary. From 1 to 2 hour excursions to full day tours, you can see the very best of each city they visit.
Just a few examples:
- ROMANTIC DANUBE VALLEY - Through this romantic scenery full of history and legends the Danube winds its way past charming old villages and steep vinyards. The old castles tell us about the former importance of this trade and trafficway, one of them - Durnstein - especially famous because it was here that King Richard the Lionheart was imprisoned while waiting for his ransom to arrive from England, raised by his faithful Minstrel Blondel. During a romantic boat-trip (summer only) the history comes alive. The heart of the Wachau is the old wine merchants' town of Krems.
- MOULIN ROUGE DINNER AND SHOW - Moulin Rouge's current show, "Feerie", consists of a troupe of 100 artists, including the 60 Doriss Girls, recruited world-wide; 1000 costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins, set up in the most famous Parisian workshops; sumptuous sets in shimmering colors uniquely designed by Italian artists; the best, most outstanding international acts; and the awaited return of the giant aquarium. Enjoy a spectacular show and the Bell Epoque menu.
- ROMANTIC ROAD TOUR - Travelling the Romantic Road, we first reach Harburg, one of the oldest, biggest and best preserved castles of southern Germany. We continue through the Swabian crater landscape, passing Dinkelsbuhl. We arrive in Rothenburg, the most perfectly preserved medieval town in Europe. You will have time for sightseeing, lunch (not included) and shopping. We return to Munich Via the Hallertau, the world's largest hop-growing area.
- LUCERNE & YACHT CRUISE - Depart Zurich to head along the Albis Pass toward Lucerne. Once there, your guide will give you an overview of the sights as well as detailed written information on the city. Next you'll have 6 hours to explore Lucerne at your leisure. In the afternoon, spend an hour on a yacht cruise with an audio guide to provide you with history of the lake and surrounding region. Once you return to land you will have time to spend strolling through Old Town before returning to Zurich in the evening
- COLOSSEUM, ROMAN FORUM & PALATINE HILL IN-DEPTH EXPERIENCE WALKING TOUR WITH SKIP THE LINE ENTRANCES AND GUIDE - Learn about Ancient Rome. This tour ventures further into the past of the Roman Empire, covering the vast ruins of the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine Hill, the Cryptoportico of Nero and the Coenatino Rotunda of Nero's Golden House. Learn about the gladiatorial games while you see the remains of the Colosseum. Learn about public life while exploring the political and religious remains in the Roman Forum. Learn about the life of aristocratic families as you see remains of the palaces of the emperors on the Palatine Hill.