Your world, your terms
Group travel is a great way to discover your world with people you’d otherwise never meet. But some adventures are best enjoyed with a group of your own choosing.
Private tours vs enhanced tours
Got your group of four or more? Great! Now the fun part – selecting your trip! There are two ways you can go about it:
- Go off-the-rack - Select any existing G Adventures departure and block it off for your group’s private use. They have been in the adventure travel business for over 20 years and offer a deep roster of trips all over the world, so that means they have hundreds of departures to choose from.(Good luck deciding.)
- Go for a tailored fit - Want to personalize your trip to really make it yours? You can enhance any existing G Adventures itinerary with some great add-ons. Tack on a few days; upgrade accommodations; add in some fun activities. Talk to our Private Groups team to learn more about available enhancements.
Why go private?
- Personalized online itineraries - GAdventures provides personalized online itineraries for every single private group departure they build. That means anyone in your group can access your itinerary from anywhere in the world that has an internet connection.
- Free name changes - They know that sometimes things get in the way and somebody in your group can’t join you after all. No sweat. Swap out one group member’s name for a different name at least 45 days before your departure free of charge.*
- Book airfare with your trip - They can book your group members’ airfare, insurance, and trip all at once. They work with top international carriers to ensure that you get the best rates, and they will find flights that match perfectly with your trip dates.
- Zero risk - Found the perfect date? You may be able to block it off with no money down. Now you can arrange any details you need to without worrying your space will be snatched up by someone else.*
- Your group, your way - GAdventures private group trips range in size from four to 22 (and sometimes many more!) Whatever your group size and type, they will design inclusions that suit your unique needs, like meals, family activities, photography experts, etc.
- Global network - They have over 20 operations offices around the world and a host of exclusive ships, vehicles, and lodges, meaning they can deliver a complete and holistic G Adventures experience from beginning to end, no matter where you're travelling.
- Skilled CEOs - Every trip comes with an expert Chief Experience Officer (CEO) responsible for enriching the journey, offering local insight, adding unique personal perspective, and generally making each trip the very best it can be.
- My Own Date - They give you the power to choose the departure date that suits your group best. When you maintain as many global offices as they do, you can afford to be this flexible. Dates are based on availability at time of booking.*
- Flexible pricing - Booking a private group departure with G Adventures has some pretty amazing benefits. They can work with any budget, large or small. Just tell them how much you’ve got to work with and we’ll take it from there.
Covid-19 Testing Be prepared for travel!
Do you, your loved ones or people you know need a COVID-19 test, but don’t want to wait for an appointment or in a long line? Would you prefer to take a simple saliva test in the comfort of your own home — and receive the most reliable results delivered within 24 - 36 hours? ImmunitiRx is your solution! Read More
Covid-19 Important Travel Updates and News
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak worldwide. Your safety and well-being is our top priority. As the situation continues to evolve, we understand that you may have concerns about your current and future travel plans. Our travel advisors are available to discuss any questions you may have and options that may be available to change your travels Read More
Real ID Deadline Extension
Starting on October 21, 2021 travelers who elect to use a state-issued driver’s license at Transportation Security Administration (TSA) airport checkpoints must ensure that they are Real ID-compliant, which is designated by a star in a circle in the upper right corner of the license. Read More