Choose from over 80 resorts in 30 countries!
From intimate board meetings to family reunions and corporate outings, everyone will enjoy gourmet dining, outstanding facilities and the extraordinary personal service we provide. You’ll find a host of activities designed to strengthen bonds in a unique environment.
Take advantage of Club Med’s all-inclusive business and group travel packages. Everything is included at a convenient price, whether you are planning incentives programs, meetings, seminars or any other social event.
- Choice of accommodations varying from Ocean View, Deluxe and Ocean Front Suites
- Multiple gourmet dining options with a selection of exquisite buffets and unlimited premium drinks and snacks
- Wide range of activities and sports programs
- Dedicated groups coordinator on-site
- Easy transfers to/from airport
- State-of-the-art meeting facilities including A/V equipment, Wi-Fi and more
- Motivational and team-building activities, sports and lessons
- Complimentary meeting space
For major events you can book an entire Club Med resort for two days, a week, a month or even longer. This is perfect for those groups of 300-1,000 guests who want the flexibility, privacy and ideas to create the most memorable group event ever. You will be able to personalize each detail of your event and create the exact environment you are looking for. Activities are all located on-site and the Club Med G.O.’s will be readily available to assist and ensure your event is a big success.
Club Med offers the exclusivity of a 5-Trident Luxury Space for smaller, more intimate group buy-outs. The Luxury Spaces can accommodate small groups or VIP’s in larger groups and offer 20 to 30 deluxe rooms and suites. Enjoy concierge service, a dedicated infinity pool with poolside service, complimentary internet access, breakfast delivered to your room and much more.
Enjoy enhanced amenities and services in Club Med’s luxury private spaces:
- Jade, with 18 Suites, in Cancun Yucatan, Mexico
- Tiara, with 32 Suites, in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Sol, in Ixtapa Pacific, Mexico
- An exclusive luxury space
- Choice of luxury accommodations
- Exclusive services such as private transfers, concierge, priority booking and more
- Unlimited access to 4T Resort activities and restaurants
- Services of children’s clubs at neighboring 4T Resort
Book your family reunion with Club Med and create lifelong memories!
- Welcome gift for each room
- A family cocktail party with appetizers and non-alcoholic drinks for the kids
- A tailored private family event with sports and other activities**
- Reserved family seating for dinner each night in our main dining room
- Special greetings from the Chef de Village during evening entertainment
- A complimentary loaf of Club Med’s world famous white chocolate bread
**extra amenities may vary and may not be available on all packages.
Reward your loyal clients and employees that go above and beyond with Club Med incentive rewards. Choose from certificates varying in value as rewards and incentives, and with Club Med’s 80 resorts worldwide, you’ll be giving a passport into a world without borders.
Imagine Weddings has created a stress-free way to plan your destination wedding at one of Club Med’s all-inclusive resorts.
Travel Insurance with AIG Travel Guard
We have plans. Lots of them. Why? So you can easily find the one that fits. And with our plans, it’s not just about coverage. It’s about unique services. Lost your bag? We can help track it with Bag Trak®. Or we can cover your losses if it isn’t found. It’s simple. We have the coverage options and assistance services you want for your globetrotting travels. Read More
Future Cruise Credits What to know
If you are holding on tight to your Future Cruise Credits (FCCs) waiting for the perfect time and itinerary to put them back in use, many of them expire soon! Now is a great time to check the status of your FCC with an All-Travel Travel Advisor. Read More
Real ID Deadline Extension
Starting on May 3, 2023 travelers who elect to use a state-issued driver’s license at Transportation Security Administration (TSA) airport checkpoints must ensure that they are Real ID-compliant, which is designated by a star in a circle in the upper right corner of the license. Read More