A special circle of friends. Exclusive privileges and prestigious benefits. The unique opportunity to explore the world. When you join the Silversea Venetian Society, these are just a few of the benefits that await. As the official loyalty program of Silversea Cruises, becoming a member of the Venetian Society will open you up to a variety of membership privileges and milestone rewards. And, better yet, everyone that has been on at least one Silversea cruise automatically becomes an official member of the Silversea Venetian Society.
Membership is an open door to a world of exclusivity. As a member, you’ll join an extraordinary fellowship of international travelers who enjoy the finer things in life. Silversea Venetian Society members will enjoy the Silversea lifestyle while exploring the world in luxurious fashion and receiving exclusive members-only benefits and privileges. From onboard recognition and private parties to milestone rewards in the form of savings and complimentary voyages, you’re sure to enjoy everything the Venetian Society has to offer.
- Onboard recognition and private parties
- Up to 5% additional savings on select voyages
- Ship visitation privileges
- Receive The Venetian magazine on board
When you sail 100 days or more, your loyalty is rewarded. After...
- 100 days: receive up to 5% additional savings and complimentary laundry service (excludes dry cleaning and “press only”)
- 250 days: receive up to 10% additional savings
- 350 days: receive a complimentary 7-day voyage in a Veranda Suite
- 500 days: receive a complimentary 14-day voyage in a Veranda Suite
- the 500-day milestone: receive a complimentary 7-day voyage for each 150 days sailed
Log onto the Venetian Society area of the Silversea website to find full information on benefits, programmes and the newest offerings and savings of the Venetian Value Club.
Covid-19 Important Travel Updates and News
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak worldwide. Your safety and well-being is our top priority. As the situation continues to evolve, we understand that you may have concerns about your current and future travel plans. Our travel advisors are available to discuss any questions you may have and options that may be available to change your travels Read More
Real ID Deadline Extension
Starting on October 21, 2021 travelers who elect to use a state-issued driver’s license at Transportation Security Administration (TSA) airport checkpoints must ensure that they are Real ID-compliant, which is designated by a star in a circle in the upper right corner of the license. Read More