Up to FREE Airfare!
These sailings will combine Scenic’s luxury river cruise experience with National Geographic's 130-year legacy
Expires: Mar 31, 2020
Explore New Horizons with National Geographic River Cruises
Scenic is proud to announce a new partnership with National Geographic Expeditions to launch the new National Geographic River Cruise departures. These new offerings will combine Scenic’s all-inclusive luxury river cruise experience with National Geographic's 130-year legacy of science, conservation, and exploration to create a truly unforgettable experience for travelers.
When you embark on each of our National Geographic River Cruise sailings, you will be accompanied by a National Geographic expert who will give talks throughout the week and join guests on shore excursions. A National Geographic photographer will also be on board Scenic's Europe sailings to share techniques and help guests hone their photography skills. In addition to the all-inclusive amenities and activities on these departures, guests will have their choice of new Scenic Freechoice excursions developed in collaboration with National Geographic, from hikes and bike rides to in-depth learning experiences that focus on the natural world, culture, and history.
Whether you're traversing the great rivers of Europe or discovering the lesser-plied waters of the Irrawaddy, a National Geographic River Cruise by Scenic is sure to leave you with vivid memories and an experience unlike any other.
Here are just a few of the cruises to choose from. For more options please call an All-Travel agent!
- Cruising the Legendary Rivers of Europe | 15 Days | On your 15 day cruise, explore a region steeped in the history of ancient trade routes. Today the rivers of the Rhine, Main and Danube meander through forested hillsides, romantic towns and vineyards. From $8,395
- Russia River Cruise: Moscow to St. Petersburg | 15 Days | Traverse the majestic waterways of Russia on board Scenic Tsar. From the beauty of St. Petersburg to the might and splendour of Moscow, enjoy one of the most intriguing countries in the world. From $8,295
- Nile River Cruise: Treasures of Egypt | 11 Days | Travel in the footsteps of Pharoahs on a luxury river cruise along the Nile. Stand in awe before the Great Pyramids, extraordinary relics of ancient times and a legacy to modern engineering feats. From $7,345
- Douro River Cruise: Into the Heart of Portugal | 11 Days | Portugal’s Douro River winds it way through towns that have somehow managed to preserve their distinctive culture and way of life. Enjoy it all on this 10 day cruise from Porto to Vega de Terron. From $7,895
- Rhone River Cruise: Sailing the South of France | 11 Days | The South of France is a place of rare enchantment. Sample one of the world's most celebrated cuisines and delve into the many local histories & appreciate the world's most refined wine culture. From $7,295
- Rhine Christmas Markets River Cruise | 8 Days | Immerse yourself in the enchanting atmosphere of Christmas. On this 8 day river cruise from Basel to Amsterdam, admire festive decorations and twinkling lights along streets and squares. From $3,895
Experience the trip of a LIFETIME!! Call All-Travel TODAY!
Terms & Conditions
Real ID Deadline
Starting on October 1, 2020 travelers who elect to use a state-issued driver’s license at Transportation Security Administration (TSA) airport checkpoints must ensure that they are Real ID-compliant, which is designated by a star in a circle in the upper right corner of the license. Learn More