Sure, Royal Caribbean's youth program is award-winning, the teen hang-outs are awesome, and Mom is going to be thrilled by the amenities at the spa. But even with special experiences catering to each family member, there's still plenty for the whole family to enjoy together.
- Family events and activities - No doubt about it – these ships are built for families. Get together for festivals, poolside games, physical challenges, karaoke nights, theme nights and more.
- Shows For The Whole Family - Miles from the mainland, marvel at dancing, singing, costuming and special effects of original stage productions, aerial shows, the whimsical black-light magic of ImagineOcean! puppet show, DreamWorks' How to Train Your Dragon Ice Show, DreamWorks' Let Me Entertain You Aqua Show and more.
- Adventurous activities - Year after year, Royal Caribbean has changed the cruise industry by unveiling new, complimentary features like the FlowRider® surf simulator, rock-climbing wall, ice-skating rink, carousels, zip lines, and more incredible innovations – included in the price of your cruise.
- My Family Time Dining® - My Family Time Dining is offered for the first seating time in the main dining room, for children ages three to 11. Kids enjoy their meal within 40 minutes of seating, before heading to the evening's Adventure Ocean activities. The program starts the second evening you're onboard. After that, you can use it each evening or whenever you wish.
- Sitters At Sea - While parents enjoy the night out, the Sitters at Sea can entertain young cruisers (one year and older) right in your stateroom. They'll bring along toys and games and keep a log of the activities your child participated in under their care. Hourly rate applies.
- The DreamWorks Experience - Only onboard Royal Caribbean, share memorable moments with your favorite characters from Shrek, Kung Fu Panda, Madagascar, and other DreamWorks Animation films at character dining, shows, 3D movies, photo opportunities and surprise appearances. On select ships. From June 15th, 2015 to August 15th, 2015
Covid-19 Testing Be prepared for travel!
Do you, your loved ones or people you know need a COVID-19 test, but don’t want to wait for an appointment or in a long line? Would you prefer to take a simple saliva test in the comfort of your own home — and receive the most reliable results delivered within 24 - 36 hours? ImmunitiRx is your solution! Read More
Covid-19 Important Travel Updates and News
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak worldwide. Your safety and well-being is our top priority. As the situation continues to evolve, we understand that you may have concerns about your current and future travel plans. Our travel advisors are available to discuss any questions you may have and options that may be available to change your travels Read More
Real ID Deadline Extension
Starting on October 21, 2021 travelers who elect to use a state-issued driver’s license at Transportation Security Administration (TSA) airport checkpoints must ensure that they are Real ID-compliant, which is designated by a star in a circle in the upper right corner of the license. Read More