Sure, Royal Caribbean's youth program is award-winning, the teen hang-outs are awesome, and Mom is going to be thrilled by the amenities at the spa. But even with special experiences catering to each family member, there's still plenty for the whole family to enjoy together.
- Family events and activities - No doubt about it – these ships are built for families. Get together for festivals, poolside games, physical challenges, karaoke nights, theme nights and more.
- Shows For The Whole Family - Miles from the mainland, marvel at dancing, singing, costuming and special effects of original stage productions, aerial shows, the whimsical black-light magic of ImagineOcean! puppet show, DreamWorks' How to Train Your Dragon Ice Show, DreamWorks' Let Me Entertain You Aqua Show and more.
- Adventurous activities - Year after year, Royal Caribbean has changed the cruise industry by unveiling new, complimentary features like the FlowRider® surf simulator, rock-climbing wall, ice-skating rink, carousels, zip lines, and more incredible innovations – included in the price of your cruise.
- My Family Time Dining® - My Family Time Dining is offered for the first seating time in the main dining room, for children ages three to 11. Kids enjoy their meal within 40 minutes of seating, before heading to the evening's Adventure Ocean activities. The program starts the second evening you're onboard. After that, you can use it each evening or whenever you wish.
- Sitters At Sea - While parents enjoy the night out, the Sitters at Sea can entertain young cruisers (one year and older) right in your stateroom. They'll bring along toys and games and keep a log of the activities your child participated in under their care. Hourly rate applies.
- The DreamWorks Experience - Only onboard Royal Caribbean, share memorable moments with your favorite characters from Shrek, Kung Fu Panda, Madagascar, and other DreamWorks Animation films at character dining, shows, 3D movies, photo opportunities and surprise appearances. On select ships. From June 15th, 2015 to August 15th, 2015
Travel Insurance with AIG Travel Guard
We have plans. Lots of them. Why? So you can easily find the one that fits. And with our plans, it’s not just about coverage. It’s about unique services. Lost your bag? We can help track it with Bag Trak®. Or we can cover your losses if it isn’t found. It’s simple. We have the coverage options and assistance services you want for your globetrotting travels. Read More
NEW Travel Rules For Citizens and Non-Citizens Traveling to the US
On November 8th, a number of travel changes will be implemented impacting both citizens and non-citizens traveling to the U.S. from international destinations. The most significant change for U.S. citizens is a new policy that unvaccinated individuals will be required to show a negative COVID-19 test taken within one day of departure to the U.S. This is a change from the previous three day requirement, which remains in place for vaccinated travelers. Read More
Future Cruise Credits What to know
If you are holding on tight to your Future Cruise Credits (FCCs) waiting for the perfect time and itinerary to put them back in use, many of them expire soon! Now is a great time to check the status of your FCC with an All-Travel Travel Advisor. Read More
Covid-19 Testing Be prepared for travel!
Do you, your loved ones or people you know need a COVID-19 test, but don’t want to wait for an appointment or in a long line? Would you prefer to take a simple saliva test in the comfort of your own home — and receive the most reliable results delivered within 24 - 36 hours? ImmunitiRx is your solution! Read More
Real ID Deadline Extension
Starting on May 3, 2023 travelers who elect to use a state-issued driver’s license at Transportation Security Administration (TSA) airport checkpoints must ensure that they are Real ID-compliant, which is designated by a star in a circle in the upper right corner of the license. Read More