Our ships boast an impressive staff-to-guest ratio, but it’s more than sheer numbers that elevates our personalized service into the sublime. Our staff genuinely cares about making you happy. Being of service comes naturally, a trait as innate as their unbridled enthusiasm. You can see it in their warm smiles and hear it in the sincere tone of their voices, as they zealously devote their full attention to fulfilling your wishes. Their commitment runs deep and never diminishes, no matter what the task.
Only the Best of the Best
Not everyone holds the impeccable credentials to join our award-winning staff. Only those who have distinguished themselves in the world’s finest hotels and most renowned restaurants will do. They are true professionals with the rare ability to fastidiously attend to every detail and magically anticipate your wishes. The ease with which they remember your name, preferences and wants borders on miraculous. Nowhere is this talent more evident than among the English-trained Butlers who meticulously care for guests in all our suites.
- Extraordinarily high staff-to-guest ratio (1 to 1.6) ensures the finest personal service
- Dining room and galley staff chosen from internationally acclaimed restaurants
- Butlers formally trained by members of the Guild of Professional English Butlers
- Dedicated concierges attend to your every request
- Suite and stateroom attendants carefully selected from the world’s finest 5-star hotels
- Staffed Executive and Concierge Lounges offer complimentary beverages, pastries and snacks throughout the day and evening+
+Available on board Marina and Riviera for Concierge Level and Suite guests
Covid-19 Important Travel Updates and News
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak worldwide. Your safety and well-being is our top priority. As the situation continues to evolve, we understand that you may have concerns about your current and future travel plans. Our travel advisors are available to discuss any questions you may have and options that may be available to change your travels Read More
Real ID Deadline Extension
Starting on October 21, 2021 travelers who elect to use a state-issued driver’s license at Transportation Security Administration (TSA) airport checkpoints must ensure that they are Real ID-compliant, which is designated by a star in a circle in the upper right corner of the license. Read More