HERE COMES THE BRIDE…..and a great new Group Amenities Program for wedding couples!!!
Choose to get married on board, under the palms on an exotic Caribbean island beach or on top of a majestic Alaskan glacier. No matter what your preference, a wedding cruises coordinator is ready to help you tailor a wedding package to meet your needs and help you and your loved ones have the ultimate onboard experience.
Here are details of the Wedding Package:
- You should follow the same procedure as with Holland's other group programs- go through Group Administration and On-Board Events Services to set up groups and to work out details pertaining to these groups.
- The wedding couple receives: Free upgrade (minimum of 8 staterooms booked), and the upgrade is from an outside stateroom to a minimum verandah (availability requirements apply)
- Free wedding cake (for up to 16 guests – any additional guests beyond 16, a $5.00 per person charge will apply)
- Pinnacle Grill lunch (per person)
- Chocolate-covered strawberries (per stateroom)
- Bottle of Chase Limogere Brut (per stateroom)
- Private winetasting (per person)
- The Wedding Group – Additional Guests receive
Renewal of Vows On Board
For couples that would like to say their wedding vows while at sea, Holland America Line offers an onboard renewal-of-vows package. As part of the package, the bride receives a corsage, and invitations are made available to invite guests to the ceremony and celebration.
The couple also receives:
- A photo and photo album
- Dinner for 2 one evening in the Pinnacle Grill
- A celebration featuring live music, champagne, wine and hors d'oeuvres served by Holland America Line's five-star staff
- The price for this romantic and memorable occasion is $149 per couple and $12.50 per guest (celebration only).
Renewal of Vows At Half Moon Cay
Guests that visit Half Moon Cay, the company's own island paradise, on Holland America Line Caribbean and Panama Canal cruises may renew their wedding vows on the island in a private, traditional Bahamian chapel nestled in a garden overlooking the sea. This is a more casual ceremony than on board and participants are encouraged to wear their favorite tropical attire. Champagne and cake are served after the ceremony. Each couple is photographed on the island and the photo is delivered to their stateroom in a souvenir frame. Arrangements for renewal of vows at the chapel may be made through the Guest Relations Manager at the Front Office on board the ship. Packages are $49 per couple and $6.50 per guest.
Search & More
Real ID Deadline
Starting on October 1, 2020 travelers who elect to use a state-issued driver’s license at Transportation Security Administration (TSA) airport checkpoints must ensure that they are Real ID-compliant, which is designated by a star in a circle in the upper right corner of the license. Learn More