Culinary Arts Center
The Culinary Arts Center program, presented by Food & Wine magazine, is a groundbreaking program that integrates guests' love for fine food and wine with a unique and entertaining experience. Immerse yourself in the unique traditions and tastes of the ports of call you will visit. Sample fine wines from around the world or learn to make a new gourmet dish in a hands-on cooking class taught by our own Master Chefs or culinary guests.
The Culinary Arts Center also features:
- An innovative theatre-style venue with a state-of-the-art demonstration kitchen
- Multiple large plasma video screens so you don't miss the fine details (or you can watch the broadcast from the comfort of your own stateroom)
- Cooking demonstrations and hands-on cooking classes by our own award-winning chefs and their culinary staff
- Wine and cheese experts hosting special wine tastings and food pairing seminars
- Special guest chefs, wine experts and leading cookbook authors who appear in the pages of Food & Wine magazine
- Book signings, Q&A sessions, market tours in selected ports of call
Guests can also enjoy fresh pastries and their favorite espresso drink provided by Torrefazione Italia. Additional highlights include:
- Internet stations featuring news and email, with free access to The New York Times online edition (wireless hot spots also available for those traveling with laptops)
- Destination-related content provided by The New York Times, as well as unique travel-related New York Times crossword puzzles
- Large jigsaw puzzle tables
- The Explorations Speaker Series on longer voyages, feature guest lecturers and discussions on varied topics related to the history, culture and cuisine of ports of call
Explorations Speaker Series
Cruises ten days or longer have a guest speaker on board who provides lectures about the culture or geography of the ship's itinerary. Selected itineraries have a bridge director who leads games and provides instruction.
Travel Insurance with AIG Travel Guard
We have plans. Lots of them. Why? So you can easily find the one that fits. And with our plans, it’s not just about coverage. It’s about unique services. Lost your bag? We can help track it with Bag Trak®. Or we can cover your losses if it isn’t found. It’s simple. We have the coverage options and assistance services you want for your globetrotting travels. Read More
Covid-19 Testing Be prepared for travel!
Do you, your loved ones or people you know need a COVID-19 test, but don’t want to wait for an appointment or in a long line? Would you prefer to take a simple saliva test in the comfort of your own home — and receive the most reliable results delivered within 24 - 36 hours? ImmunitiRx is your solution! Read More
Covid-19 Important Travel Updates and News
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak worldwide. Your safety and well-being is our top priority. As the situation continues to evolve, we understand that you may have concerns about your current and future travel plans. Our travel advisors are available to discuss any questions you may have and options that may be available to change your travels Read More
Real ID Deadline Extension
Starting on May 3, 2023 travelers who elect to use a state-issued driver’s license at Transportation Security Administration (TSA) airport checkpoints must ensure that they are Real ID-compliant, which is designated by a star in a circle in the upper right corner of the license. Read More