There are many ways to travel, but none compare to the sheer luxury, comfort and convenience of a Uniworld River Cruise.
A world of benefits designed just for you
There are many ways to travel, but none compare to the sheer luxury, comfort and convenience of a river cruise. Glide along the gentle waterways of Europe, China and Egypt where your ship docks right in the heart of each city. Your proximity to the shore means that colorful hillside villages, picturesque castles and ancient ruins are within view from all areas of your intimate ship--the elegant restaurant, the welcoming lounge, the inviting sun deck and your own beautifully appointed stateroom.
Uniworld provides all-inclusive vacation packages that protects you from currency fluctuation, maximizes your vacation dollars, and ensures you aren’t faced with surprise expenses for transportation, meals or accommodations while you are on vacation.
Uniworld has been traveling the rivers of world for over 30 years, and has a passion for bringing to life all that a country has to offer from its monumental wonders to its small surprises. Join Uniworld, and discover the Uniworld Grand River Cruise difference. It’s what makes Uniworld stand out from the rest, and it’s what will make your river cruising experience the best.
The Uniworld Distinction
Unpack and unwind. And with so much included you’ll have nothing to worry about except enjoying yourself as the highly trained, English-speaking staff pampers you with uncompromising service, anticipating your every need.
- Intimate, boutique hotel-style cruise ships with an average of 134 guests.
- Luxurious riverview staterooms appointed with hotel-style beds from Savoir of England, draped in 100% Egyptian cotton linens, cashmere/wool blankets, and European-style comforters, and bathrooms stocked with plush robes and thick towels from Christie's of Manchester.
- A world-class, award-winning all English.
- Over 98% guest service satisfaction rates.
- Gourmet cuisine prepared fresh daily using only the freshest and finest ingredients, often brought onboard from the local markets. Acknowledged in the Zagat Survey for “Top in Dining”--the only river cruise company recognized with the “best of the best” in the industry.
- Complimentary fine wine, beer and soda during dinner, bottled water in your stateroom, and 24-hour specialty coffees and teas - onboard Uniworld's company owned ships (Europe and River Tosca Ships).
- Captivating shore excursions, included with the price of your cruise, hosted by all English-speaking guides who use a state-of-the-art Quietvox portable headset system to enhance your sightseeing experience.
- Complimentary bicycles to use in each port.
- All transfers on arrival and departure days
- Staff training and interior design support from the award-winning Red Carnation Hotels. No request is too big on a Uniworld cruise, and the renowned Red Carnation design team has overseen every detail of the ships, to help create stunning and welcoming interiors, just as remarkable as the sights you’ll see.
- Epicurean Adventurer Program on select itineraries in which guests enjoy a host of culinary delights including private wine tastings, special wine and food pairing dinners, cooking demonstration, and unique onshore excursions.
- Wireless internet access on Uniworld's company-owned ships.
- Evening al fresco dining on the Sun Deck.