Latest Seabourn Cruise Line DealsSee More >>
Experience Asia on Seabourn
Choose from voyages through Vietnam and Thailand, or the myriad of exotic islands of...
Seabourn Sojourn 2014 World Cruise!
An unforgettable experience presented through a dazzling variety of people, places, histories...
Up To 50% Savings!
Seabourn Announces Antarctica Voyages
Explore the end of the earth in signature Seabourn style. Majestic, unspoiled natural...
New Antarctica Sailings!
Explore our latest offers from these DestinationsSee all destinations >>
Like the classic luxury trans-ocean voyages of days gone by, sail across the Atlantic or...
Experience the seductive power of the Pacific islands in Hawaii, Samoa, Vanuatu and Fiji.
Seabourn Cruise Line
The Yachts of Seabourn has again been named the Best Small-Ship Cruise Line. This is the second time in three years that they been honored by the readers of Condé Nast Traveler with this prestigious title. It's also the 16th consecutive year they have been named to the magazine's coveted "Gold List."
From the moment you first step aboard The Yachts of Seabourn, you´ll be part of an exclusive circle, the privileged few, who have discovered the true joys of yachting.
Aboard one of our intimate yachts, you will feel like a welcomed guest. The captain and officers seem like old friends. Everyone on the professionally trained staff – more than one per suite – not only knows you by name, but knows your personal preferences as well.
The Yachting Experience
Our fervent dedication to exceeding your desires follows you ashore. We shun the ordinary when it comes to experiences in the off-the-beaten path destinations of our ships. Want to take a breathtaking journey by hot air balloon over the soaring rock formations and narrow canyons of Cappadocia, Turkey? We’ll attend to all the details. Planning a romantic evening for two in Paris? We’ll arrange for a horse drawn carriage and fill it with flowers, champagne and hand dipped Belgian chocolates. Call ahead and let us help you plan your special day.
Seabourn yachting life is whatever you want it to be and so much more.
The Seabourn Yachting Difference
- Intimate yachts with just 104 or 225 suites
- Unique itineraries to must-see cities and hidden gems where larger ships cannot go
- Intuitive, gracious service provided by staff passionate about pleasing their guests
- Spacious, all-suite accommodations with sweeping ocean views—many with verandas
- Fine wines poured at lunch and dinner, and open bars throughout the yacht
- All dining venues are complimentary—dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Gourmet dining experiences that rival the finest restaurants anywhere
- Complimentary welcome champagne and in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required nor expected—service simply to delight you
Seabourn's Yachting Collection!
Join us on a Spring Europe voyage to an alluring array of Mediterranean hideaways and jet-set resorts. Choose Seabourn Spirit's Italian Mosaic including Sicily and the stunning Amalfi Coast. Cruise aboard Seabourn Legend to the yacht-spangled harbors of Sardinia and the French and Italian rivieras. Or sail the new Seabourn Odyssey to isles of myth and legend: Santorini with its turquoise bay and cliff-top Taormina in Sicily. It's the perfect opportunity to experience Seabourn Yachting Life, now at spectacular Spring fares.
5 Reasons to Contact Us Today
- Knowledge and Destination Expertise: We’ve traveled the World. Benefit from our first-hand experience and insider connections.
- Exclusive Privileges: Enjoy a wide range of exclusive benefits when you reserve your cruise, hotel or resort vacation with us.
- Global Network: Worldwide partnerships enable us to create unique, tailor-made travel experiences that will exceed your expectations.
- Best Value for Your Travel Dollar: Easily search and compare multiple options on our website. Plus, sign up to receive our latest offers, travel tips and free vacation giveaways.
- Peace of Mind: Leave the intricate planning to a professional who will be there for you before you leave, during your trip and when you return.