Paul Gauguin gives you the freedom to discover the exotic ports of the South Pacific without limitation.
Sail with Paul Gauguin
Paul Gauguin Cruises is owned by Pacific Beachcomber, French Polynesia’s leading luxury hotel and cruise operator. In addition to owning and managing Paul Gauguin Cruises, the company owns six award-winning hotels: InterContinental Tahiti Resort, InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort, InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa, InterContinental Moorea Resort and Spa, the Maitai Bora Bora, and the Maitai Rangiroa.
Paul Gauguin Cruises operates the 5+-star cruise ship, the 332-guest m/s Paul Gauguin, providing a deluxe cruise experience tailored to the unparalleled wonders of Tahiti, French Polynesia, the South Pacific and Fiji. It is one of the top exclusive charter and incentive group venues in the industry since 1998 when she began her maiden voyage. The Gauguin has received many accolades over the years including first place for small-ship cruise lines in Travel + Leisure’s “World’s Best Awards” in 2014 and has been recognized as one of the “Top 20 Small Cruise Ships” by readers of Condé Nast Traveler since 1998.
Top Reasons to Cruise on Paul Gauguin Cruises
- 50% off all sailings, plus included airfare from Los Angeles on all sailings of the m/s Paul Gauguin; 3rd person in stateroom sails FREE
- All-inclusive fares include gourmet dining in all venues, beverages including select wine and spirits, gratuities for room stewards and dining staff, and watersports
- Superior dining in open-seating venues, featuring the cuisine of Jean-Pierre Vigato, Chef Propriétaire of the world-renowned, Michelin-rated Restaurant Apicius in Paris
- One of the highest crew-to-guest ratios at sea (1 to 1.5)
- Tahiti cruises include access to Paul Gauguin Cruises’ private white-sand beach in Bora Bora and a full day at the cruise line’s private islet of Motu Mahana with BBQ lunch and Polynesian hospitality
All-Inclusive Fares Include:
- Gratuities for room stewards and dining staff
- Beverages, including soft drinks, beer, and select wine & spirits
- All shipboard meals, in your choice of venues
- Onboard The Gauguin, enjoy the use of our state-of-the-art watersports marina with complimentary kayaking and paddleboarding (windsurfing and optional SCUBA diving also available aboard The Gauguin)
- Use of our exclusive, private beach and motu on Tahiti cruises aboard The Gauguin
- Complimentary 24-hour room service