AmaWaterways shines as Europe's newest and most state-of-the-art river cruise lines.
Award-winning river cruise line AmaWaterways owns and operates the newest, most state-of-the art fleet of river cruise vessels in Europe. Founded in 2002 by cruise industry pioneer Rudi Schreiner, cruise line executive Kristin Karst and Jimmy Murphy, founder of Brendan Vacations, AmaWaterways operates the finest fleet year-around on the Danube, Rhine, Main and Mosel rivers in Europe and the Mekong River in Vietnam and Cambodia. The line’s itineraries highlight Europe’s grandest cities, including Amsterdam, Vienna and Budapest. Land programs feature legendary locations, such as Paris, Prague, Zurich, Berlin, Dresden and Istanbul.
In addition to its core lineup of cruises on the Danube, Rhine, Main and Mosel, AmaWaterways offers destination cruises in three historic and beautiful regions. The Rhone river in France serves as a backdrop for a spectacular cruise through Provence or cruise through the Douro River Valley in Portugal, the world’s oldest demarcated wine-growing region and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The AmaWaterways Difference
- Luxurious accommodations on the award-winning fleet
- Spacious staterooms and suites, plus French balconies in over 80% of staterooms
- Tours in all ports
- Complimentary use of bicycles
- Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks with dinner
- Entertainment provided every evening
- Complimentary Hollywood movies, Internet in staterooms
- Shore Excursions included in all ports
- Services of a professional cruise manager
With more than 20 different itineraries to choose from, the river cruise vacation of a lifetime awaits with AmaWaterways!