AmaWaterways shines as Europe's newest and most state-of-the-art river cruise lines.
Award-winning river cruise line AmaWaterways owns and operates the most state-of-the-art fleet of river cruise vessels in Europe, Southeast Asia and Africa. Founded in 2002, AmaWaterways operates year-round on the Danube, Rhine, Main and Mosel rivers in Europe; the Mekong River in Vietnam and Cambodia; the Ayeyarwady River in Myanmar (Burma); and an African cruise safari program in Botswana on the Chobe River. In 2016, AmaWaterways is pleased to announce its newest itinerary, Taste of Bordeaux, sailing the Dordogne and Garonne rivers of France’s famed wine region.
AmaWaterways In Celebration of Wine cruises offer additional tours and exceptional experiences included in the cruise fare. You will have the opportunity to join small group tours and excursions highlighting the top sites in each port. In addition to city tours, your wine host will expertly guide you on excursions through Europe’s famed wine regions including tours of historic cellars and vineyards and of course, tastings. Onboard, your wine host will supply hand-selected wines served during meals and at tastings, recommending food and wine pairings while leading interactive discussions. In Celebration of Wine cruises create memorable experience for wine enthusiasts and casual enjoyers alike.
AmaWaterways offers Art cruises for those wishing to immerse themselves Northern France’s rich artistic heritage. Participate in complimentary excursions in every port, with special tours through Monet’s Gardens, Van Gogh’s home and Honfleur; a charming port village immortalized by Impressionist artists. Onboard, an expert art instructor will help you create your one-of-a-kind souvenir through recreating famous works in guided painting sessions and art discussions.
The AmaWaterways Difference
- State-of-the-art fleet with elegant décor and personalized service
- Spacious staterooms featuring revolutionary Twin Balconies or French Balconies
- Complimentary in-room Entertainment system with high-speed internet, movies on demand and flat-screen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access on board
- Free-flowing fine wine, local beer and soft drinks included with lunch and dinner
- Multiple dining venues including Chef’s Table specialty restaurant, main dining, wine cellar and Al Fresco Dining Terrace
- Premium amenities including fitness room, massage rooms and hair salon
- Sun Deck with heated swimming pool and swim-up bar or whirlpool
- Nightly onboard local entertainment and resident pianist
- Expertly guided tours at every port, with personal headset included
- Choice of complimentary Limited Edition Tours, including culinary delights, guided bike and hiking excursions
- Complimentary fleet of bicycles available for personal use
With more than 20 different itineraries to choose from, the river cruise vacation of a lifetime awaits with AmaWaterways!